|Snoop Dogg (Reuters files)
QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
"I didn't want to be Snoop Dogg on a reggae track. I wanted to bury Snoop Dogg and become Snoop Lion, but I didn't know that until I went to the temple and received the name Snoop Lion from the Nyabinghi priest ... I have always said I was Bob Marley reincarnated. I feel I have always been a Rastafari. I just didn't have my third eye open, but it's wide open right now." Snoop Dogg explains the importance of a diet rich in delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol.
1) "I got so fed up with Michael leaving all his clothes lying on the floor that I threw them all in the swimming pool. I did it several times." Michael Buble's wife, Luisana Lopilato, explains who wears the chlorine-smelling pants in their family.
2) "I like that kind of woman, I like romantic beauties. On the other hand, her sister struggles. I don't like the sister's face. She should only show her back." Doddering designer Karl Lagerfeld talks about Pippa Middleton's appearance and his burning ambition to be excluded from important future social events.
3) "Karl¹s amazing. He's an avid reader. And he speaks about five different languages, so he'll be rattling English to you and French to somebody else, and German to somebody else, and then the phone rings and he's speaking in Italian." Karl Lagerfeld groupie Keira Knightley says the designer can be a blowhard in several languages.
4) "The music and the parties and the paparazzi, I mean, it's like living in Lebanon now." Dax Shepard makes a falafel of himself explaining that having Justin Bieber for a neighbour is disruptive.
1) "Everyone tells me that being engaged is the really special moment... Not that it gets bad when you get married! But being engaged is just absolutely amazing. You're in this romantic, ahh, breathless moment that I'm just trying to extend as long as possible." Jessica Biel explains that being engaged fulfills all her fantasies of being viewed as a complete airhead.
2) "You do know the song is about my Vagina right? 'Throw down your umbilical noose so i can climb right back,' umm...So umm next time you sing it, think about my vagina will you?" Courtney Love wants to be sure that Lana Del Rey knows what she's singing about when she covers Nirvana's song Heart-Shaped Box. That uppercase V on Vagina seems a bit braggy, no?
3) "I can't tell a person when it's time for them to have sex ... or if they should have a cigarette ... But I try to live my life with a lot of integrity ... hopefully, that sends a message." Katy Perry says it's OK to smoke after sex. We may have that wrong.
4) "I loved it and hated it. It was a great job, I sat next to JLo and I made a ton of money. It was a moment in life and it became larger than life." Steven Tyler says that being an American Idol judge and helping discover new young talent turned out to be all about him.