TORONTO - Mayor Rob Ford slurring Steak Queen performance made for more late night laughs on Wednesday night.
David Letterman played the YouTube video of Ford at the Etobicoke restaurant on the Late Show and used it as the basis for his nightly Top Ten list. The list was entitled, "Top Ten Things Rob Ford Might Be Saying In This Video."
"He provided us with endless entertainment Ö and then he went away," Letterman told his audience, explaining Ford's crack cocaine admission last fall.
Letterman then played the new video of Ford standing in the Steak Queen on Monday night and rambling in Jamaican patois.
"The mayor of Toronto ladies and gentlemen, your mayor," Letterman said applauding.
He then read out the Top Ten list joking about what Ford "might be saying" in the video. The list ranged from "Welcome to my office" to "How am I not in prison?"
Top Ten Things Rob Ford Might Be Saying In This Video
(Wednesday, January 22, 2014)
10. "Welcome to my office"
9. "This is one of those 'drunken stupors' I referred to"
8. "Which way is the counter?"
7. "This is my final cry for help"
6. "I've been hanging out in the blimp hangar with Shimul"
5. "Damn right, I want that super-sized"
4. "I'm more wasted than the 'Wolf of Wall Street'"
3. "Where's Bieber with my weed?"
2. "How am I not in prison?"
1. "Where's your crack-smoking section?"